June 22 - 26, 2021, Las Cruces, NM - Spaceport America Vertical Launch Area
The Experimental Sounding Rocket Association (ESRA) is inviting rocketry vendors to provide onsite sales and related support to the teams during the week of the event (June 22nd - 26th, 2021) in Las Cruces, NM.
Two steps to register as a vendor, please complete below:
- Please complete the Rocketry Vendor application form:
Onsite Vendor Application/Agreement
- Complete the application payment below
2022 Onsite Vendor Fee
Vendor Application and Fee must both be submitted no later than April 1st, 2022.
Onsite Vendor Application/Agreement:
Onsite vendors will also provide additional $250 (minimum) in prize donations to be
used for winning student teams (retail value kits, supplies, gift certificates, electronics,
● Optional -- Prize donations to the overall winner (~$750 value) will allow the vendor to
be onstage to present the prize to the winning team.
Approved vendors will be able to provide pre-purchased motors/supplies to student teams at the Tuesday conference or onsite at Spaceport America. Approved vendors will be able to set up onsite within the Rocketry Vendor zone of the Vertical Launch Area (VLA) to sell rocketry supplies, etc. This will be in close proximity to the student teams.
- ESRA and Spaceport America have the right to refuse any vendor’s application
- Onsite vendors will also provide additional $250 (minimum) in prize donations to be used for winning student teams (retail value kits, supplies, gift certificates, electronics, etc)
- Optional -- Prize donations to the overall winner (~$750 value) will allow the vendor to be onstage to present the prize to the winning team.
- Approved onsite vendors can set up their booth/canopy and deliver motors to student teams at the Conference Center terrace on Tuesday.
- Vendors can also go inside the conference center to interact with student teams. However, all rocketry-related transactions should occur outside.
- Vendors receive two access badges to the Tuesday event, launch days and closing ceremony. Additional badges can be purchased.
- If Vendors want a table inside, they can upgrade to the Sponsor level.
- Approved onsite vendors will need to provide high resolution graphics/logos which will be posted on websites, social media, and presentations throughout the event.
- Announcements highlighting onsite vendors will be made over the public address speakers during the event.
- Additional questions, concerns and comments should be directed to Susan Raitt